Ways in which my driving will change after returning from Indonesia:
- Habitually stop for speedbumps every ten seconds.
- Feel intense fear travelling above 60km p/h
- Will not check mirrors; that’s the responsbility of the people behind me.
- Legimate places to drive: street, sidewalk, shopfront, canal, football pitch.
- Start to manuveur car Fred Flinstone-style.
- Indicator will become the arm of whoever is in the passenger seat.
- Horn will serve as: warning device, indicator, overtaking signal, headlight, radio, conversation starter, musical instrument.